1. DEWALT MILTER SAW STAND
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw stand features a powerful 15 amp, 3,800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super-efficient dust collection system that captures over 75 percent of the dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×14 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45.
1. Your purchase includes One CDEWALT DWS779 Sliding Compound Cord Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Carbide Blade, One Blade Wrench.
2. Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool Weight: 56 lbs. Maximum Cutting
3. Thickness: 6.75 inch
4. Other specifications: 15 Amps, 12” Blade diameter, 5/8” or 1” Arbor size. 3800 RPM motor. 5. Type of milter saw: Slide
5. Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×14 dimensional lumber at 90 degrees and 2×12 at 45 degrees. Miter saw does not come with LED (sold separately) or laser cutting guide
6. Super-efficient dust collection system captures over 75 percent of the dust generatedy.
2. REDLEG UNIVERSAL MITER SAW STAND
A good day of work depends on a solid foundation. The REDLEG Universal Miter Saw Stand is a heavy-duty, yet portable stand that can easily handle the toughest jobs any contractor can throw at it. The workstation’s mounting rails are compatible with most brands of miter saws to allow for maximum flexibility and utility. The durable steel body and legs can support up to 400 pounds of material. To accommodate large workpieces, the end-mounted material supports extend up to 60-inches. The material end-stops and critical for making quick work of repeat cuts and are height adjustable. Rapid-clamping, adjustable tool mount brackets allow you to attach and remove your miter saw quickly during setup and takedown. When it is time to pack up for the day, the legs fold up and are secured with a steel leg lock that keeps them stowed away for easy storage. The under-mounted carrying handle makes transporting the stand from Jobsite to Jobsite or to and from the workshop or garage easy.
1. UNIVERSAL SAW STAND – Mounting rails are compatible with most brands of miter saws
2. EXTENDABLE LENGTH – Material supports extend to 60-inches to support a wide range of materials
3. SECURE FOLDING – Leg lock secures stand in the folded position for easy storage and portability
4. CLAMPING TOOL MOUNTS – Rapid-clamp tool mount brackets allow quick removal and mounting of saws
5. END STOPS – Adjustable height material supports with end stops make repeat cuts quick.
Click here to grab amazing miter saw black friday deals in 2020!
FAQ ‘s :-
1. What can you do with a miter saw?
A miter saw can be used to cut straight and angular cuts across the surface and on the face of the work-piece. To be more precise, you can use a miter saw to do crosscuts, miter or angular cuts, bevel cuts and a combination of crosscut and bevel or miter and bevel cuts.If you are interested to learn more, see the tips on how to use miter saw.
2. What is the difference between a chop saw and a miter saw?
You might have heard people often using these two terms interchangeably. However, they are different machine tools. The primary difference between a miter saw and chop saw is that a chop saw can only be used for crosscuts, ie straight cuts perpendicular to the length of the workpiece. On the other hand, a miter saw can cut 90-degree crosscut, cut along an angle and produce bevel cuts.
There are few other differences.
Chop saws are heavy duty machines that cut a wide variety of material.
Generally, abrasive parting-off wheels are used as cutting blade.
3. Do I need a mitre saw, if I already own a circular saw?
Circular saw is very versatile tool that can perform most type of straight cuts, but it is less accurate. A miter saw on the other hand is precision machine designed specifically for angular cutting. For more details please refer to circular saw vs miter saw page.
Did you know, sliding miter saws are the new rage? View its products to acquaint yourself with it.